At Me -A- Ghan Aesthetics' we use the Superfrecator 6800M 3rd Generation for permanent removal of minor skin imperfections. During the procedure, a micro electric probe is used to deliver precise electrical sparks to remove and eliminate imperfections. At almost all times, the probe remains above the skin surface and the current sparks across the gap causing dehydration of the skin growth. As the growth is removed, a natural protective coating of scab develops that covers the treated area. There is no blood/scarring associated with the treatment and with numbing, treatment is pain-free. Once the scab drops off, the treated area will heal and a new healthy skin will return and gradually take on the color of the surrounding tissue. In most cases, there is no visible indication of the previous growth.
A pain-free, comfortable experience is our top priority. To ensure this, we start every treatment with numbing. We apply a topical cream that decreases overall pain and discomfort usually associated with the removal of skin imperfections. Treatment times vary, but we are able to work quickly and sessions rarely last more than 30 minutes.
During the actual procedure, a slight buzzing sound will be heard upon contact with the skin. This will last a couple of seconds for each area. During that time, the area being treated is dehydrated and a scab replaces the area where the growth originated. From this point on, new skin cells start regenerating from underneath. It usually takes about 1 week for smaller growths and up to 3 weeks for bigger and thicker skin growth before the scab falls off naturally. The treated area will heal and new healthy skin will return and gradually take on the color of the surrounding tissue.
Using the Superfrecator, we are able to treat all skin tones on the Fitzpatrick scale.
01. SUN/AGE SPOTS: These are flat brown spots that develop on areas of your skin that are exposed to the sun.
02. BROKEN CAPILLARIES They are thread veins are capillaries that may have ruptured. They can occur at any age and affect any skin type, not just dry and sensitive skins.
03. SKIN TAGS Skin tags are soft, small, flesh-colored or slightly darker skin growths that are most commonly found on the neck, the armpits, or the trunk.
04. CHERRY ANGIOMAS Cherry angiomas (ruby spots) are harmless clusters of dilated tiny blood vessels (capillaries) that become more common after age 30. The cause is unknown.
05. FIBROMAS Dermatofibromas are small red-to-brown bumps (nodules) that result from an accumulation of collagen, which is a protein made by the cells (fibroblasts) that populate the soft tissue under the skin.
06. HYPERPIGMENTATION Hyperpigmentation is a common, usually harmless condition in which patches of skin become darker in color than the normal surrounding skin.
07. KERATOSES Seborrheic keratoses are flesh-colored, brown, or black growths that can appear anywhere on the skin.
08. CHOLESTEROL DEPOSITS Cholesterol Deposit or Xanthomas are fatty deposits that build up under the skin. Anyone can develop a cholesterol bump, but they are most common on the elderly and people with high blood cholesterol levels.
09. UNWANTED FACIAL HAIR Unwanted Facial Hair develops for a number of reasons. Its common and usually develops due to age and hormones.
10% Off All Permanent Makeup Services
Combination of Brow Lamination and Lash Lift $129